Saturday, January 2, 2010

birthday card

It's the birthday of one of my best friends soon. I decided to get her a gas gift card, something useful for any driver. My Mum pitched in also, because my friend looks after our cat when we go to my sister's place (she's cared for Fiona two long weekends in December).





I used some of my fun stamps. I wanted it to have a sweet, yet edgy appeal.





Instead of a standard card, I decided on a trifold style. Yay...more stamps and punches!





And the middle section. More cute stamps and a little red pocket to slide the gift card into.



And on the back, there is my logo, for my soon to open Etsy shop. daisy.k.creations. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate the time you take to view my blog and leave a little comment. I promise I read each one, and they mean a lot to me. Come again soon.