Monday, January 25, 2010

shop banner

So I finally got around to designing a banner for my etsy shop today. I'm certainly no graphic artist as is quite obvious, but I still wanted to give it a try for myself. After playing about with the Paint.net program, I managed to create something I was fairly pleased with.




I wanted something that seemed a little bit vintage & unique. The background is a dictionary type definition of Daisy*Kisses in alphabetic form. What do you think? Do you like it? Let me know what you think.

In other shop news, I'm in the process of uploading listings to the shop, and will activate them once they are all done. Its a time consuming process to a newbie like me, but its not broken my enthusiasm yet. Items will be available on a Grand Opening day...which will be this week....Some time. ^^

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous banner! I absolutley love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's cute! I think you pulled off a vintagey vibe very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling the vintage-vibe futurelint.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the time you take to view my blog and leave a little comment. I promise I read each one, and they mean a lot to me. Come again soon.