Tuesday, November 3, 2009

wednesday musings

I spent the entire afternoon yesterday with a recent friend of mine, making holiday cards. She used to design scrapbook pages and cards professionally, and was willing to let me join in on her latest project. We're designing cards for a card-making activity at church later this month, and needed some options to show the ladies and get them excited. Natalie's cards looked amazing, and with her help my samples looked pretty spiffy too.


If you're like me, you'll agree that there is something special about receiving handmade cards. Making them too is just a wonderful. So now I've been bitten by the scrapbooking bug again and had to make a run to Michael's for some new supplies. I foresee much paper, stickers, and cards in my future. Don't worry, you'll get to see what I'm up to.


Natalie was also so wonderful as to suggest to me some awesome links for free backgrounds for my blog. I'm certain you noticed fdwdaisy's makeover. This one is compliments of Aqua Poppy Designs. She has also offered to help me design a header for the blog that will replace my crappy paint one.

In other news, I've pulled together a few things for the Daisy Goodie Giveaway. I've made some sweet bandanas, and bought some cute puppy stuff. More info about the giveaway will be coming shortly, and a picture of the prize too. So keep checking in, and let me know how you are enjoying the blog. Be sure to vote in the lastest poll too!


cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate the time you take to view my blog and leave a little comment. I promise I read each one, and they mean a lot to me. Come again soon.