Friday, June 11, 2010

Daisy Friday

After two hectic days of work at the restaurant, I had this beautiful friday off. There were chores to get done, and jewelry to be made (I made a pair of sweet earrings for my dear friend Emma who is going to Korea for the summer; and like a dufus I forgot to take a picture of them before giving them away). And once all the necesarry things were out of the way, I decided to do my favourite thing, which is go to the dog park with Daisy!


I slathered myself in sunscreen, filled the waterbottle, and pocketed plenty of poop bags before heading out. We walk there and back, so we get plenty of exercise (and it really tires her out so she is nice and mellow the rest of the day). In the evenings we generally go in the "small" dog park, but Daisy being the awkward size that she is, I blame the stubby legs, she can go either way. So because it wasn't an overly busy afternoon, we went in the "big" dog side.
Of course I had to bring my camera along to utilize the sun's perfect lighting, and get some new photos for her scrapbook. Doesn't she look so happy above? She really does love the dog park, it does wonders for socializing your dog and helping to make them happier. The pictures below are ones I took at home in the backyard, right before I filled up her kiddie pool for her to cool off.
I'll admit I took alot of pictures today. She is so good about doing sit -stays when I need a shot, but I think at this point she was feeling like I was the paparazzi. Love her little 'tude, like "No more please".
Wishing everyone a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. i'm so jealous! my pups would love a dog park!! it's like my dream to take them to one! unfortunately, dubai isn't very animal friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sad. They are really great. We just got back actually, its raining now so, we came home early.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the time you take to view my blog and leave a little comment. I promise I read each one, and they mean a lot to me. Come again soon.